We have spaces available immediately for unpaid internships (usually candidates have access to other funding sources such as Erasmus +) for smart, hardworking and creative young persons who would like to have first-hand experience supporting projects and organizations in the Cultural and Creative Industries network in the heart of the EU area.
Each Intern will have the opportunity to develop and improve general communications skills, content management and administrative support. Additionally, the interns can apply for more specialized functions relating to areas including: Communications and Marketing; Project and Business Development; and, Creative Development.
General profile of interns:
Preferred field of studies:
- Languages/International Relations/Political Sciences
- Communication/Social Media Management
- Cultural Management/Economics/Business
- Able to use efficiently the basic Office suit.
- Good command of the Internet and the social media.
- Graphic design, photo et video tools (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) would be an asset
- English: essential; Any other EU language is welcome
No work experience yet? No worries! Tell us about the cultural blog that you are managing, your volunteer work with a club in your neighborhood, or even that summer you spent in Barcelona.
Interested? get in touch via email@example.com and don’t forget to include:
- A cover letter
- A CV
- Optional: letters of recommendation; a video, a PowerPoint presentation, or something else that shows off you and your personality (This is your chance to wow us.)
To give you an idea of what it’s about you can read first hand the past experiences of our interns:
CUMEDIAE (Culture and Media Agency Europe, aisbl.), is an international non-profit agency providing consultancy services in the field of Creative and Cultural Industries. CUMEDIAE has been involved in a wide range of international corporation projects in various capacities. Whether it is finding the right partners for projects, or the development and support for internationalized projects, CUMEDIAE adds value and impact to achieve project or organizational goals. CUMEDIAE leads its own projects such as our interactive platform Culture Agora, which is probably the largest source of up-to-date information on availabilities of opportunities in the sector in Europe.