On Monday 18th, CUMEDIAE will take part to the seminar organized by France Créative in Paris, where Ignasi Guardans will speak together with European personalities from the cultural and creative industries.
The day will be focused on discussing how to shape a common mobilization to strengthen European players in the CCIs, and to share views and ideas for a common agenda for EU’s next mandate.
Testimonies of national actions for culture in different European countries will join. Among the speakers:
- Dawood Azami, BBC World Service & University of Westminster
- Christian Ehler, Member of European Parliament, Intergroup Cultural Industries and creatives
- Sébastien Soriano, President of ARCEP
- Isabelle Szczepanski, Electron Libre
- Filippo Sugar, Italia Creativa
- Iban García del Blanco, Secretary for the Culture of PSOE (Spain)
- Clément Beaune, Adviser Europe and G20 to the President of the Republic